Throwing ability is one of the components of a 5-tool baseball player.
There is a strong demand for Throwing Velocity Camps in the baseball community, especially in the fall and early winter as players gear up for school team tryouts or the upcoming season.
Building a complete Throwing Velocity Camp program from scratch, including all the marketing materials, would take likely your staff 20+ hours.
Instead, we’d like to offer you the chance to download the exact program that has sold out repeatedly at DNA Sports Center.
Here’s what this downloadable program includes:
- Intro, Contents and Detailed Instructions
- Expense and Revenue Calculations – This spreadsheet tell you exactly how many calls your staff needs to make per day to meet your goals, how many athletes you need to enroll to break even, based on your own goals and numbers, and more
- How to Run This Program – Pages of personal insights from the certified trainer who created the program
- The Workout (Rep Sheets) – Printable spreadsheets for athletes to use during their workout
- Session List / Camp Timeline – A date by date schedule of which workouts to follow
- Individual Athlete Results Sheet – Quickly fill this out and print it for athletes and parents at the program’s end
- Results Tracking Sheet – This spreadsheet includes pre-populated formulas for internal marketing use
- Marketing Calendar – All the details on the marketing strategy that worked for us
- Marketing Messages – For social media, software, email and more
- Web Page – Don’t worry about writing yours from scratch – ours is ready to go and search-engine friendly
- Full Page Print Flier – Just add your own details and print it out
- Sales Email Template and Sales Phone Call Script – Great tools for your staff to use as they reach out to clients
If you want to host this camp, here’s what you’ll need:
- A NSCA certified trainer with a baseball knowledge (or one certified strength trainer and one baseball instructor, which is what we did at DNA)
- A standard weight room with weights, including dumbbells, kettle bells or free weights
- At least three Therabands or tubes for mobility work
- A chin-up bar
- Medicine balls
- Stack of tires or a substitute for jumping
- Turf area for sprints and general fitness work
This camp is not currently available. If you’d like to be notified when it’s for sale again, sign up for our email list below.
For more advice and insights on sports facility programs, book a free consultation.